Admission Capacity: 100 seats
All India Quota – 15%, Balance 85 % equally divided as Government and Management Quota.
- A pass in HSC/ PDC/ CBSE/ Intermediate or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology as the subjects of study as prescribed by the Govt of Tamil Nadu.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is mandatory for the academic year 2022-2023 admissions.
- Eligibility Certificate from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M. G. R. Medical Univesity, No: 69, Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032, is mandatory for the CBSE, Other State and NRI candidates.
Mode of Selection
As per the direction of Ministry of AYUSH, Admission to B.H.M.S. course is based on National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by an authority designated by the Central Government.
- In order to be eligible for admission to undergraduate course for an academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th Percentile in the National Eligibility Entrance Test for Undergraduate course held for the said academic year.
- Provided that in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, The minimum marks shall be at 40th Percentile.
- Candidates with benchmark disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with disabilities Act 2016(49 of 2016), the minimum marks shall be at 45th Percentile for General Category and 40th Percentile for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
Explanation- the Percentile shall be determined on the basis of highest marks secured in the All India common merit list in the National Eligibility Entrance Test for undergraduate courses.
NB: Admission made in compliance with the instructions of the M/o.AYUSH, Govt. of India from time to time.
NEET UG 2022:
As per guidelines from the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, the B.H.M.S. admissions for the academic year 2022-2023 will be strictly on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by National Testing Agency.
The candidate has to secure minimum eligibility marks in NEET for further admission process by Central / State government.
Candidates are requested to remember these dates for appearing NEET:
Online submission of NEET Application form: 06 April 2022 to 06 May 2022 (upto 11:50 pm)
Date of Examination: 17.07.2022 (Sunday)
Duration of Examination: 03 hours 20 minutes (02.00 pm to 05.20 pm)
Candidates are requested to keep themselves updated in this regard from the following websites.
https://www.ayush.gov.in, For further details contact us after appearing NEET examination.
For Admission call:
044-24760638 / 9500602400 / 044-24828401