- A pass in HSC/ PDC/ CBSE/ Intermediate or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology as the subjects of study as prescribed by the Govt of Tamil Nadu.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is mandatory for the academic year 2020-2021 admissions.
- Eligibility Certificate from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M. G. R. Medical Univesity, No: 69, Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032, is mandatory for the CBSE, Other State and NRI candidates.
Mode of Selection
As per the direction of Ministry of AYUSH, Admission to B.H.M.S. course is based on National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by an authority designated by the Central Government.
- In order to be eligible for admission to undergraduate course for an academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th Percentile in the National Eligibility Entrance Test for Undergraduate course held for the said academic year.
- Provided that in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, The minimum marks shall be at 40th Percentile.
- Candidates with benchmark disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with disabilities Act 2016(49 of 2016), the minimum marks shall be at 45th Percentile for General Category and 40th Percentile for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
Explanation- the Percentile shall be determined on the basis of highest marks secured in the All India common merit list in the National Eligibility Entrance Test for undergraduate courses.
NB: Admission made in compliance with the instructions of the M/o.AYUSH, Govt. of India from time to time.
AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling:
All the NEET Under Graduate (BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS) aspirant candidates are hereby informed that Counselling for All India Quota seats including Government, Government Aided, Private/ Deemed Universities/Central Universities/National Institutes for the Under graduate session 2020-21 will be conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee(AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
Counselling scheme, schedule and FAQs for all India quota seats counselling of ASU&H UG courses for academic year 2020-21 will be updated on counselling website. NEET-2020 qualified aspirants may visit the counselling website for latest information time to time.
For Admission call:
044-24760638 / 9500602400 / 044-24828401