Admission Capacity: 100 seats
All India Quota – 15%, Balance 85 % equally divided as Government and Management Quota.
The Counselling for 15% seats under All India quota shall be conducted by respective Counselling Authority of State/UT Government as designated by the Central Government vide letter F.No. L.11011/02/2020-E-(1) dated 26.10.2020 for Academic Year 2021-2022 and Counselling for the remaining 85% seats or as the case may be, shall be conducted by the concerned Counselling Authority of that State/UT.
- A pass in HSC/ PDC/ CBSE/ Intermediate or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology as the subjects of study as prescribed by the Govt of Tamil Nadu.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is mandatory for the academic year 2021-2022 admissions.
- Eligibility Certificate from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M. G. R. Medical Univesity, No: 69, Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032, is mandatory for the CBSE, Other State and NRI candidates.
NEET Cut Off 2021:
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
Mode of Selection
As per the direction of Ministry of AYUSH, Admission to B.H.M.S. course is based on National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by an authority designated by the Central Government.
- In order to be eligible for admission to undergraduate course for an academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th Percentile in the National Eligibility Entrance Test for Undergraduate course held for the said academic year.
- Provided that in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, The minimum marks shall be at 40th Percentile.
- Candidates with benchmark disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with disabilities Act 2016(49 of 2016), the minimum marks shall be at 45th Percentile for General Category and 40th Percentile for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
Explanation- the Percentile shall be determined on the basis of highest marks secured in the All India common merit list in the National Eligibility Entrance Test for undergraduate courses.
NB: Admission made in compliance with the instructions of the M/o.AYUSH, Govt. of India from time to time.
NEET UG 2021:
As per guidelines from the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, the B.H.M.S. admissions for the academic year 2021-2022 will be strictly on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by National Testing Agency.
The candidate has to secure minimum eligibility marks in NEET for further admission process by Central / State government.
For further details contact us.
UG Admissions Through Counseling(2021-2022) for All India Quota Seats, Government Quota Seats & Management Quota Seats:
All the NEET Under Graduate (BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS) aspirant candidates are hereby informed that Counselling for All India Quota seats, State Government Quota seats & Management Quota seats for the Under graduate session 2021-22 will be conducted by Selection Committee, Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arumbakkam, Chennai.
For Admission call:
044-24760638 / 9500602400 / 044-24828401